The HAMBURG SCHOOL OF FOOD SCIENCE (HSFS) is part of the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences at the University of Hamburg and is located in the Department of Chemistry herunterladen. The HSFS sees itself as a competence center for modern education and excellent research in the field of food science. As the center of food research in Hamburg, the HSFS strives to make significant contributions to regional and national development through a diverse network of scientific and practical cooperation Create cv for free.
- Promoting sustainable development in the food industry by implementing findings from basic research and initiating innovative and interdisciplinary research projects herunterladen.
- Strengthening the cooperation of science with business, politics and society
- Integration of different disciplines on central issues and the establishment and expansion of relationships with other research centers and universities
- Improving cooperation between basic and applied research to shorten the transfer times of innovative processes and findings
- Establishment of an expert platform on all issues of food safety
- Promotion of scientific exchange and cooperation
Prof gta 5 pc for free german. Dr. Markus Fischer
Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences (MIN)
Department of Chemistry
HAMBURG SCHOOL OF FOOD SCIENCE – Institute of Food Chemistry
fon +49 40 428 38 – 43 57 (administrative office)
fax +49 40 428 38 – 43 42